Skip to content
Routine maintenance is essential in retaining the integrity of your professional grade landscape lighting system. Overgrown vegetation and tree limbs can obstruct light, lamps will burn out, and landscapes may change. Transformer adjustments can also be necessary due to fluctuating voltages from power companies. We pride ourselves in customer service and maintaining the beauty and function of your outdoor lighting system for many years to come.
We offer prescheduled, quarterly, and bi-annual maintenance at a discounted rate which includes:
- necessary redirecting and positioning of fixtures
- cleaning of dirt and mineral build-up on fixture surfaces
- replacement of non-working lamps
- necessary pruning of plant material around fixtures
- repair of cut or exposed cable
- removal of leaves or mulch from well lights
- daylight savings timer adjustments
- checking of tree hardware and adjustments for growth
- essential comparison of electrical readings to original settings
- We can troubleshoot and service any landscape lighting system regardless of the original installer. Let one of our trained technicians remedy all of your lighting problems!