Skip to content
Each customer is unique and so is each property. That’s why the first step in our design process is a FREE Onsite Consultation with you to determine your wants, needs and concerns for your outdoor lighting and landscape lighting design. You can go ahead and ask yourself a few questions before our initial meeting.
- How and for what purpose are your outdoor areas to be used?
- What kind of lighting do you prefer?
- What are your favorite features of your architecture and landscaping?
- Which entry way do you use the most?
- Which “dark spots” of your property would you like to see illuminated?
- What is the budget for your project?
Combining your expectations with our professional insight, we will customize a design proposal specific to your personal needs. If you decide to move forward with this phase a design fee is due to proceed.
During our next meeting we will present our design plan. Any unanswered questions will be acknowledged and possible modifications will be addressed.
Upon your approval of our design plan we will order all necessary materials and schedule an installation time that works best for you.
Installations are completed in a timely manner and are minimally invasive to your property and landscape.
Once your lights are in, we return for a nighttime “review” and make any necessary adjustments or modifications.